Sunday, August 28, 2011

RiRi!

There's a new Rihanna video!

I have so many questions. Do you think Rihanna really drives? Was that a real shot? Is she really friends with Avril Lavigne? Does she really have a Super 8 camera? Does Rihanna even HAVE a weekend??? Does she really spend it singing karaoke? Was that Patti LaBelle? "Have you ever seen a (wo)man make a diamond with (her) bare hands?" Man, I want to hang out with her so bad.

Even though that song is so depressingly average (like, even more than California King Bed), I'm a big sucker for anything 'behind-the-scenes'. Also, Rihanna -- I'm still waiting really patiently to see a video for this song.

Additionally, I would like to say that my husband is pretty much the best ever because he found a whole bunch of amazing Rihanna dubstep remixes (Ri-mixes???) for me while I was at the beach getting Tarot card readings all day. He also ordered pizza.

No comments: