Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year's Eve in two parts.

The decorations part: a couple rolls of mylar, a few pounds of tissue paper, Martha Stewart fringe scissors, a rotary cutter and two boxes of glue dots (GLUE DOTS!!!) all came together to make about a hundred feet of DIY-Confetti System tassel garland. The cleanup was intense.

IMG_1429

IMG_1433

IMG_1439

IMG_1480

The fun part: there was crowd surfing to Rihanna, dancing on John's shoulders, and New Year's Eve kisses from pretty much every single one of my favorite people in Chicago.

IMG_1446

IMG_1519

IMG_1509

3 comments:

my little apartment said...

damn, girl! invite me over next time for some help and a how-to, this looks waaaaay better than my janky garland

molly said...

yes! lets take pictures for a how-to when me and dean come over and make them!

SLA said...

Yes!! It's so easy, you guys. Picking a bottle of wine to drink while you make them is the hardest part.